- Content of this website is for your general information only and is subject to change without notice.
- Redefining Love makes no guarantees regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability of the information contained on this website. Users acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on the Redefining Love site is at your own risk, of which we are not liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information, products, or services available to you on this website fulfill your desired purpose.
- Redefining Love has no control over external sites linked to herein. Once you leave our site, we have no control over other sites’ content. These links are provided as a courtesy to users but do not indicate endorsement of external website(s). Redefining Love shall not be held liable for the content of third-party websites.
Price and Availability of Service
- Price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- All prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
- All payments are due in-full prior to service, except where a payment plan is in place. In instances of a payment plan, the first payment must be made before the onset of service. Subsequent payments must be made on time in order to continue service. Payments more than 10 days late will result in a discontinuation of services until payment is received.
- Clients on a payment plan will be billed monthly, unless other arrangements have been made in writing in the service agreement.
- Payment must be made within 30 days of invoice date. For past due invoices, a 10% late fee will be charged.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sara Beth Wald’s written consent.
- It is highly unlikely that the goods or service you order through Redefining Love will become unavailable. However, in the unfortunate case that the service cannot be delivered as promised, or the price must be changed from the original order, Redefining Love will notify you in writing and allow you the option to cancel your order.
The goods and services provided by Redefining Love are offered only after acknowledgement of the service agreement. In the case of long-term coaching, a service agreement is signed by both parties. Payment is due as per the service agreement.
Clients are responsible for payment per their service agreement. If the client terminates the service agreement prior to service in full, a refund can be issued for any payments made, less any amount applied to services already provided by Redefining Love. Membership can be canceled anytime.
Termination of Service Agreement
The parties may terminate the service agreement prior to the agreed end date by giving notice in writing. Notice should be given at least two business days prior to termination. The service agreement may be immediately terminated in the event of breach of contract terms.
If a client finds the work of Redefining Love unsatisfactory at the conclusion of services, Redefining Love shall be given a reasonable amount of time as agreed upon by both parties free of charge to correct the problem. If this is deemed satisfactory, full payment is due after services are rendered. If a client still finds services unsatisfactory, the client is responsible to pay for services as outlined in the service agreement, excepting the additional end services. At this point, Redefining Love is under no further obligation to the client, and the service agreement is terminated.
The Redefining Love site is available on your mobile device without limitation. However, your mobile carrier’s fees will apply. By accessing Redefining Love via your mobile device, you agree that we may communicate with you via your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of mobile services may be communicated to Redefining Love.
Original content on this website and the Redefining Love logo is copyright of Redefining Love 2021 © All Rights Reserved.
At Redefining Love, your privacy is important. Rest assured, any personal information you share will be protected in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection. Redefining Love ensures that we will not sell or give away your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, or any other information to anyone outside of the organization. Furthermore, appropriate security measures are in place to protect your information from unauthorized users.
These are the businesses owned and operated by Sara Beth Wald:
Content Empowered Learning
Customer/client data is used interchangeably by all four sister companies, but will not be shared with any other entity not under the Content Empowered umbrella.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site, order email newsletters, or join a limited access site. We use your personal information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find services or information.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to special offers, updated information, and other new services from Redefining Love.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information online, you can still use portions of the Redefining Love site. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding Redefining Love programs, events, or services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from Redefining Love.
Redefining Love takes strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. When you place orders or access your personal account information, you’re utilizing a secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it’s sent over the internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
In addition, your transactions are guaranteed under the Fair Credit Billing Act. This Act states that your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 in fraudulent credit card charges. If your bank does hold you liable for $50.00 or less, Redefining Love will cover your liability provided the unauthorized, fraudulent use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own and from payment for services of Redefining Love over our secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or any other country where Redefining Love, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or agents are located.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
Redefining Love does not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data includes but is not limited to details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, criminal history, and health information.
Use of Your Personal Data
When you register with Redefining Love, your data is collected for the following purposes:
- Communication between you and Redefining Love
- Billing and payment for services rendered by Redefining Love
- Analytics to measure site usage and visits and manage marketing strategy
- Marketing, to ensure that you receive relevant offers and services
Redefining Love will only use your personal data for the purpose it was collected for. Where Redefining Love is required to collect personal data under the terms of the contract between us and you choose not to, we may not be able to perform tasks outlined in the service agreement. If you do not provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will notify you and modify the service agreement.
Redefining Love may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where required or permitted by law, including but not limited to automated decision making via our email marketing system. This is to enable us to only deliver you relevant information at the right time and to improve your experience with us.
You may request a report of your personal data we have collected at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
When visitors leave comments on the Redefining Love site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Every registered user of Redefining Love has a unique personal profile. Each profile is assigned a unique personal identification number. This number is sent back to your hard drive in the form of a cookie, which is a very small bit of code. This code allows seamless access to Redefining Love, allowing you to access your account without having to fill out registration forms once you’ve already registered.