- Content of this website is for your general information only and is subject to change without notice.
- Redefining Love makes no guarantees regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability of the information contained on this website. Users acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on the Redefining Love site is at your own risk, of which we are not liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information, products, or services available to you on this website fulfill your desired purpose.
- Redefining Love has no control over external sites linked to herein. Once you leave our site, we have no control over other sites’ content. These links are provided as a courtesy to users but do not indicate endorsement of external website(s). Redefining Love shall not be held liable for the content of third-party websites.
Price and Availability of Service
- Price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- All prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
- All payments are due in-full prior to service, except where a payment plan is in place. In instances of a payment plan, the first payment must be made before the onset of service. Subsequent payments must be made on time in order to continue service. Payments more than 10 days late will result in a discontinuation of services until payment is received.
- Clients on a payment plan will be billed monthly, unless other arrangements have been made in writing in the service agreement.
- Payment must be made within 30 days of invoice date. For past due invoices, a 10% late fee will be charged.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sara Beth Wald’s written consent.
- It is highly unlikely that the goods or service you order through Redefining Love will become unavailable. However, in the unfortunate case that the service cannot be delivered as promised, or the price must be changed from the original order, Redefining Love will notify you in writing and allow you the option to cancel your order.
The goods and services provided by Redefining Love are offered only after acknowledgement of the service agreement. In the case of long-term coaching, a service agreement is signed by both parties. Payment is due as per the service agreement.
Clients are responsible for payment per their service agreement. If the client terminates the service agreement prior to service in full, a refund can be issued for any payments made, less any amount applied to services already provided by Redefining Love. Membership can be canceled anytime.
Termination of Service Agreement
The parties may terminate the service agreement prior to the agreed end date by giving notice in writing. Notice should be given at least two business days prior to termination. The service agreement may be immediately terminated in the event of breach of contract terms.
If a client finds the work of Redefining Love unsatisfactory at the conclusion of services, Redefining Love shall be given a reasonable amount of time as agreed upon by both parties free of charge to correct the problem. If this is deemed satisfactory, full payment is due after services are rendered. If a client still finds services unsatisfactory, the client is responsible to pay for services as outlined in the service agreement, excepting the additional end services. At this point, Redefining Love is under no further obligation to the client, and the service agreement is terminated.
The Redefining Love site is available on your mobile device without limitation. However, your mobile carrier’s fees will apply. By accessing Redefining Love via your mobile device, you agree that we may communicate with you via your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of mobile services may be communicated to Redefining Love.
This website and the Redefining Love logo is copyright of Redefining Love 2021 © All Rights Reserved.