Welcome to Redefining Love Group Coaching! Our Trauma Transformation Zooms are not your average support group. We are a growth-centered community who are ready to step beyond our trauma. Weekly Zoom sessions create authentic connection with others committed to growth. We are a casual, come as you are, come when you can community where you can participate at whatever level you are comfortable. Meet and interact with other amazing trauma survivors from all over the world, or simply turn off your camera, mute your mic, sit back and soak in all the wisdom. Group Coaching membership includes all the benefits of a Redefining Love Community Membership, PLUS join Redefining Love Founder Sara Beth Wald and her guest experts on a weekly Zoom call to dive deep into how to apply the principles of Boundaries, Accountability, and Grace to all aspects of your life.
When you join Redefining Love Group Coaching you receive:
- Membership access to the entire online library of Redefining Love. Lessons on Forgiveness, Dealing with Anger, Shame, and so much more.
- Access to the Redefining Love Facebook group where you can connect with others on the same journey, as well as weekly lives with Sara Beth Wald and other experts on various topics related to Boundaries, Accountability, and Grace.
- Access to virtual summits and events hosted by Content Empowered Learning.
- Explore a new topic every week on Zoom with Redefining Love experts.
- Learn how to apply Redefining Love principles to topics such as Toxic Relationships, Parenting, Family of Origin, Trauma Recovery, and so much more
Currently we have one weekly group that meets EVERY FRIDAY at 9:30am MST (8:30am PST, 10:30am CST, 11:30am EST).
IF THIS TIME DOESN’T WORK FOR YOU, CONTACT SARA BETH WALD at email@example.com. There may be others who are looking for a different time. Let’s create a session that meets your scheduling needs!