Friday Zoom Boundaries
I am so excited to have you join us on Friday Zooms! This is a safe online space to share your story, learn, grow, and inspire others. To that end, I’ve set some boundaries right up front.
Typically, I will be the facilitator of Friday Zooms, but occasionally there may be a guest facilitator. The same boundaries that apply to me will always apply to any of my guests. Here are the group boundaries:
- This is a safe space. Please be respectful of other’s privacy. What is said in the Redefining Love Community needs to stay here. Legally, there are only three reasons I would ever disclose anything talked about in this group. These are:
- You say you want to harm yourself.
- You say you want to harm someone else.
- I am subpoenad by court order.
If anything like this occurs, I will do whatever I can to get you the support you need to be safe.
- Feel free to share your thoughts and feelings! If you’d like to just sit back and take it all in, that’s totally okay. But if you’re comfortable, and you have a thought about our topic, please share! This group is designed to generate conversations around boundaries, accountability, and grace. The more we share, the more we will trust each other and grow.
- Come ready to grow. If you are looking to expand your heart, mind, and soul then you are in the right place.
- Come ready to support. This isn’t the cool kids’ club. Nor is it a chance to prove that your way of doing life is the best. Growth happens in safe spaces. Be safe.
- Be respectful. We are going to talk about hard things. You are probably not going to agree with everything said in this group. It’s okay to disagree. Conflict is a part of life, because we are not all the same. However, hateful, toxic comments, manipulation, and petty insults will not be tolerated. Nope. Nope. And NOPE.
- The facilitator reserves the right to turn off a microphone or remove someone from the group if disrespect or breeches in confidentiality or group guidelines occur. I’m a boundaries coach. I have no problem saying what’s what.
- This is not a networking group. Friday Zooms are for growth-minded people to learn, grow, and support each other. I will not be using this group to recruit clients, and you shouldn’t either. If you make a connection with me or someone else and you’re interested in working with them 1-1, find them on social media and send a DM and ask for more information.
However, do not DM members of Friday Zooms to pitch your product or fish for clients. This destroys trust and diminishes quality connections. Don’t talk about your business offerings in group sessions unless someone asks, or if it directly relates to the discussion in a meaningful way.
- Please let me know if you are uncomfortable. This is a boundaries and trauma group. I take my role as the facilitator very seriously, and want all members to feel safe. Send me an email or a DM and let me know how you’re feeling and who is involved. I will address it as best I can. My email address is email@example.com.
If you are interested in joining Friday Zooms and you haven’t registered yet, you can sign up HERE: www.redefine-love.com/group-coaching-sign-up