A collaborative series that provides a foundation for healing from trauma.
How is trauma affecting your team?
When we experience trauma, our minds and bodies get stuck in a state of dysregulation. As an act of self-protection, memories of the trauma are held inside us until we process and release them. The Anchor series is an interactive opportunity to connect with yourself and others in a safe, nurturing healing environment.
SESSION 1: Boundaries
SESSION 2: Shame Cycles
SESSION 3: Grief
SESSION 4: Grace
Customized Optional 5th Session
Who we're for:
Mental Health Programs
Social or Family Groups
We utilize a somatic approach to mind/body integration with a creative combination of interactive activities and a variety of modalities including repatterning, EFT/ TFT tapping, movement, and psychoeducation.
Schedule your team TODAY!
Unresolved trauma in individuals can affect your whole team. We are currently scheduling private groups for our 4- to 5-session trauma healing series.
Learn tools to:
• End power struggles in your interpersonal or work relationships
• Break shame cycles
• Distinguish the difference between love and power
• Set boundaries with grace
• Be empowered to live and work together in peace and harmony
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact Heather McAbee at email@example.com
What to expect:
• Learn what trauma is, and how it shows up in your life.
• Find balance of yourself and others in your relationships.
• Gain practical tools you can begin using right away to regulate your body and mind.
• Define cultural buzzwords such as boundaries, codependency, and mindfulness.
• Have hope that healing and freedom from trauma is possible.
• Feel empowered to love those who have hurt you from a safe distance.
• Attain greater awareness of who you are and what space you take up in the world.
• Be empowered to step boldly into that space.
• Connect with others who are dedicated to personal growth and healing.
• Leave feeling centered, clear, inspired, and ready to dive deeper.
Who We Are
Certified Repatterning Practitioner
Shifting Sands Holistic Healing
Sara Beth Wald
Boundaries & Trauma Coach
Founder, Redefining Love
brought to you by: