FINDING YOURSELF AFTER TRAUMA
When we experience trauma, our minds and bodies get stuck in a state of dysregulation. As an act of self-protection, memories of the trauma are held inside us until we process and release them.
Join us for
An interactive afternoon of connection
brought to you by:
May 21, 2022
Limber Tree Yoga Studio
27 Shiloh Road, Suite 7
What to expect:
• Learn what trauma is, and how it shows up in your life.
• Find balance of yourself and others in your relationships.
• Gain practical tools you can begin using right away to regulate your body and mind.
• Define cultural buzzwords such as boundaries, codependency, and mindfulness.
• Have hope that healing and freedom from trauma is possible.
• Feel empowered to love those who have hurt you from a safe distance.
• Attain greater awareness of who you are and what space you take up in the world.
• Be empowered to step boldly into that space.
• Connect with others who are dedicated to personal growth and healing.
• Leave feeling centered, clear, inspired, and ready to dive deeper.
Your $199 Investment Includes:
• Training and facilitation by specialized trauma coaches
• Visualization and meditation exercises
• Printed educational materials including 15 Stages of Freedom from Toxic Relationships
• Wellness gift bag
• Snacks, water, and tea
*Payment at the door is $249, so be sure to take advantage of early-bird pricing!
Certified Repatterning Practitioner
Shifting Sands Holistic Healing
Sara Beth Wald
Boundaries & Trauma Coach
Founder, Redefining Love
Space is Limited!
Have questions? Email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org